nafex - [NAFEX] What To Do With Hardy Kiwi

  • From: "Volkening, Tom" <volkenin@mail.lib.msu.edu>
  • To: "North American Fruit Explorers" <nafex@lists.ibiblio.org>
  • Subject: [NAFEX] What To Do With Hardy Kiwi
  • Date: Mon, 22 Sep 2008 07:54:36 -0400

My hardy kiwi are just starting to ripen here in zone 5 near Lansing,
MI. It looks like I will have a pretty good crop this year so I am
looking for suggestions for using them. I would be interested in web
sites, recipes, etc. I am not sure how many I will have but it will no
doubt be multiple gallons.

Thanks,

Tom Volkening
Engineering Librarian
Michigan State University
East Lansing, MI 48824
Phone: 517.432-1498
Fax: 517-353-9041
Email: volkenin@msu.edu

Arthur C. Clarke, The Lost Worlds of 2001, 1972 (Clarke's third law)