nafex - Re: [NAFEX] Test

  • From: Steve <sdw12986@aol.com>
  • To: North American Fruit Explorers <nafex@lists.ibiblio.org>
  • Subject: Re: [NAFEX] Test
  • Date: Sun, 21 Sep 2008 23:13:20 -0400

OK, I just changed the settings so mail from this address and only this address is sent out in plain text. That should do it.

Steve

Steve wrote:
This is a test for Toni, to see if my message arrives normally when I send this in plain text. (Toni uses the digest form of this list and I think only plain text messages go through to the digest. Perhaps others know if that is true?)

One thing I am noticing... since I use Thunderbird for all the e-mail addresses I use, changing this address to send out in plain text has changed all Thunderbird mail to plain text. Unless there is a way to make only mail from this address send in plain text, I'll be changing back to HTML eventually.

Steve