nafex - [NAFEX] Mowing orchards

  • From: "Alan Haigh" <alandhaigh@gmail.com>
  • To: nafex@lists.ibiblio.org
  • Subject: [NAFEX] Mowing orchards
  • Date: Fri, 29 Aug 2008 21:10:00 -0400

Wow, Eddie, slow down and read my post again.  I made it clear, I thought, that I was very doubtful of the name of the grass that I had heard of sometime past.  Why else would I have placed a ? after the name  and suggest that a landscape designer might know about the actual grass I was speaking of.  I also hoped someone on list might be able to set it straight.  If no one knows what I'm talking about I'll contact the landscape contractor who told me of this grass and how he had used it in his orchard succesfully.  He may have even said no mowing but the conversation was a few years ago.