nafex - [NAFEX] Germinating mulberry seed

  • From: "Lucky.Pittman@murraystate.edu" <Lucky.Pittman@murraystate.edu>
  • To: nafex@lists.ibiblio.org
  • Subject: [NAFEX] Germinating mulberry seed
  • Date: Mon, 30 Jun 2008 20:47:34 -0500

Well, while we're on the 'germinating berry seed'
topic, how 'bout you experts giving me your thoughts
on germinating Morus rubra seeds. I collected fruit
from one of my favorite rubras while I was visiting
my mom in AL a couple of weeks ago, and a co-worker
brought me a small bag of fruits from the excellent
'Lawson Dawson' M.rubra he introduce me to several
years back. I'd like to grow out some seedlings of
these two good mulberries to plant out around the
farm - I've never met a rubra that I didn't like, and
these are two really good ones.
Any tips would be appreciated.

Lucky

  • [NAFEX] Germinating mulberry seed, Lucky.Pittman@murraystate.edu, 06/30/2008