nafex - Re: [NAFEX] The war against woodchucks

  • From: Karen Kellogg <garuda2@comcast.net>
  • To: North American Fruit Explorers <nafex@lists.ibiblio.org>
  • Subject: Re: [NAFEX] The war against woodchucks
  • Date: Sat, 28 Jun 2008 21:02:33 -0400

I think your best bet is to let that puppy grow up REAL quick!

I have hordes of woodchucks, and have read a lot--- I'd use cabbage or other brassicas in the trap.
(None have ever gone into my live trap) .

I am seriously thinking about getting a dog. But then I have to put in one of those underground electric dog fences.

Can't win.

I actually saw a trio of them 'frolicing' in my yard a while back. Cute, but i still hate them.

Karen
in NW CT