nafex - Re: [NAFEX] spring

  • From: "William C. Garthright" <billg@inebraska.com>
  • To: North American Fruit Explorers <nafex@lists.ibiblio.org>
  • Subject: Re: [NAFEX] spring
  • Date: Sun, 04 May 2008 10:35:56 -0500

Obviously, this is the wrong place to debate global warming (and I, for one, am not a climatologist). And if there's one thing I'm sure this group knows for certain, it's that the weather is variable. One cold winter or cool spring - or any other circumstance, by itself - means absolutely nothing.

I must say that, here in Nebraska, the difference between this year and last year is just incredible. But then, that's sort of expected around here. Never boring, anyway.

:-)

Bill
Lincoln, NE (zone 5)

--
I never cease being dumbfounded by the unbelievable things people believe. - Leo Rosten