nafex - Re: [NAFEX] Mini-Sweet Plum

  • From: "Kathryn Mathews" <kathmath@charterinternet.com>
  • To: "North American Fruit Explorers" <nafex@lists.ibiblio.org>
  • Subject: Re: [NAFEX] Mini-Sweet Plum
  • Date: Fri, 29 Feb 2008 09:05:36 -0600

If it's a sand or beach plum, I'm wondering if it is a strain or variety that has been selected for sweetness, fresh edibility, etc.  I recall a sand or beach plum discusssion on this site a month or two ago.  The information from most people who had tried them was that most are thorny, small, not particularily productive or tasty.  They do seem to be very hardy and of manageable size.  For these reasons, I'd be very interested if someone had come up with something that was also tasty and productive.
Kathryn Mathews
Southern Minnesota

This notice is required by IRS Circular 230, which regulates written communications about federal tax matters between tax advisors and their clients.  To the extent the preceding correspondence and/or any attachment is a written tax advice communication, it is not a full “covered opinion.”  Accordingly, this advice is not intended and cannot be used for the purpose of avoiding penalties that may be imposed by the IRS.