nafex - Re: [NAFEX] fruits that do well in the shade

  • From: "William C. Garthright" <billg@inebraska.com>
  • To: North American Fruit Explorers <nafex@lists.ibiblio.org>
  • Subject: Re: [NAFEX] fruits that do well in the shade
  • Date: Wed, 07 Nov 2007 12:56:11 -0600

I want to raise the issue of invasive plant species.

Very good point. I suppose that the plants which will grow the fastest with little effort would often have an invasive tendency, wouldn't they? But it's good to know when one is really causing problems. I'd never heard of it before, but wineberry sounds like it's really vigorous, and can spread in several different ways.

Thanks for raising the issue!

Bill
Lincoln, NE

--
Either that wallpaper goes or I do. - Oscar Wilde, on his deathbed