nafex - Re: [NAFEX] SOS from Neal Peterson, pawpaw breeder

  • From: Jwlehman@aol.com
  • To: nafex@lists.ibiblio.org
  • Subject: Re: [NAFEX] SOS from Neal Peterson, pawpaw breeder
  • Date: Mon, 3 Sep 2007 15:23:04 EDT

In a message dated 9/3/2007 1:04:18 PM Eastern Daylight Time, hans-brinkmann@t-online.de writes:

thank you very much for your shocking information about Mr. Peterson!
He is the most  fantastic and enthusiastic plant-breeder I know!
We need much more persons like him!
Last year I just asked him for help and immediately he supported me very
much - at Germany.
And from the European view, the American Health-System is better to be
called: "Sick-System".
I am sure you have much better experiences with Neal and his excellent
quality pawpaws directly at the USA!!!
Let us return something...

ciao
han

Neal's mailing address is: PO Box 1011, Harpers Ferry, WV 25425