nafex - Re: [NAFEX] Deer

  • From: Lee Reich <garden@leereich.com>
  • To: North American Fruit Explorers <nafex@lists.ibiblio.org>
  • Subject: Re: [NAFEX] Deer
  • Date: Fri, 4 May 2007 06:36:30 -0400

As far as the radio, it does not have to be loud -- just loud enough so the deer hear it. It's the noise itself, not the volume, that evidently scares them.

You're right about dogs. Fortunately for me, my two current dogs are very enthusiastic about watching for and chasing deer. Let me know how Deerchaser works for you.

Lee
Lee Reich, PhD

Books by Lee Reich:
The Pruning Book