nafex - Re: [NAFEX] [off topic] Nettles

  • From: "vrana" <nokal@seznam.cz>
  • To: "North American Fruit Explorers" <nafex@lists.ibiblio.org>
  • Subject: Re: [NAFEX] [off topic] Nettles
  • Date: Fri, 27 Apr 2007 20:57:27 +0200

fine mater to explore netles for healthy food, but pleas keep attention:In
our country and all slovenian countries people are using netles by
provebs.One proveb is: netles eat before 18th of may /on 50gradus north,when
weather was normal/. It was discovered, that this proveb is corect, because
of netles, when there is more of sunshine create in it more nitrogenes.This
nitrogenes are occuring also when you not eat all at once, give meal to
rewfredgarator to temperature only slowly above 0Gr.C. Than later when you
heat meal again, there occures a lot of nitrogens,which cause lethargy,and
even helps cancer to grow.Antidot against it should be vitamin C. Here
people are used to grow their own poultry and animals. People boil netles
for them,but when they boil too much of it and leave it for later time, than
,usualy in spring,animals are lethargic and just poisoned by nitrates. So,
boil it and eat, but not leave it for next days,or not to heat it again.I am
not chemic,so maybe I am doing some mistake, but not big one. Veterinary
doctores warn in magazines to this point. wishing good apetite , Jan,Czech
Rep.