nafex - Re: [NAFEX] Stacey v. Staceyville

  • From: "tanis cuff" <tanistanis@hotmail.com>
  • To: nafex@lists.ibiblio.org
  • Subject: Re: [NAFEX] Stacey v. Staceyville
  • Date: Fri, 06 Apr 2007 21:45:33 +0000

No problem here, thanks. All it made me think of was pronunc.of a township here. Considering I'm naming chance-seedlings after the township I find them in. How much convincing will it take to get people to use a rhyme of "loud" for "Lowville"? (Most people in Lowville have a sense of humor; I bet a lot of members of NOW do to!)