nafex - Re: [NAFEX] Stacey v. Staceyville

  • From: "loneroc" <loneroc@mwt.net>
  • To: "North American Fruit Explorers" <nafex@lists.ibiblio.org>
  • Subject: Re: [NAFEX] Stacey v. Staceyville
  • Date: Fri, 6 Apr 2007 06:41:10 -0500

1. How is NAFEX pronounced? I've heard it a couple
of different ways.

I always said 'Nah (rhymes w/ 'yeah')-fecks until I attended a NAFEX
meeting where I found that most people said 'Nay-fecks'.

2. Regarding the plum 'Jung's Big Red,' what is the
true name of the variety, if different?

Check out Jung's website, perhaps they'll know
https://www.jungseed.com/jungsite/jungsiteCustServ.aspx

3. Is the pear 'Stacey' the same as 'Staceyville'?

Yes

Jerry in NW MN
Zone 3a

sites.