nafex - [NAFEX] Peach scions

  • From: "fuwa fuwa usagi" <fuwafuwausagi@muchomail.com>
  • To: <nafex@lists.ibiblio.org>
  • Subject: [NAFEX] Peach scions
  • Date: Thu, 29 Mar 2007 17:04:41 -0700

For those of you anxiously awaiting peach scions from me(from my giant late
peach), they will not be forthcoming this year. The scion wood is simply too
damaged to be useful. However I shall keep the tree another year and
severely prune it back and force new shoots so with the weathers cooperation
we will have good wood for next year. So do not lose hope an dI will not
pull hte tree until it is successfully preserved.

In contrast those who requested pear scions and plum scions should find them
in your mailbox about now as I was able to fulfill those requests.

I wish all of you the most wonderous of springtimes.

I remain,

FuwaFuwaUsagi

The Free Email with so much more!
=====> http://www.MuchoMail.com <=====

  • [NAFEX] Peach scions, fuwa fuwa usagi, 03/29/2007