nafex - Re: [NAFEX] OIKOS plums ??

  • From: "Kathryn Mathews" <kathmath@charterinternet.com>
  • To: "North American Fruit Explorers" <nafex@lists.ibiblio.org>
  • Subject: Re: [NAFEX] OIKOS plums ??
  • Date: Mon, 29 Jan 2007 09:45:03 -0600

I planted a Mt Royal plum that easily made it through a couple of (not too
extreme for us) winters here in southern Minnesota only to die during a very
wet spring. I had the general planting area somewhat raised, but I think I
dug the hole too deep in my amended, but still very clayey soil. I'm trying
again with a more carefully positioned plant.
Kathryn Mathews

This notice is required by IRS Circular 230, which regulates written
communications about federal tax matters between tax advisors and their
clients. To the extent the preceding correspondence and/or any attachment
is a written tax advice communication, it is not a full "covered opinion."
Accordingly, this advice is not intended and cannot be used for the purpose
of avoiding penalties that may be imposed by the IRS.