nafex - Re: [NAFEX] OIKOS plums ??

  • From: "Matt Demmon" <mdemmon@gmail.com>
  • To: "North American Fruit Explorers" <nafex@lists.ibiblio.org>
  • Subject: Re: [NAFEX] OIKOS plums ??
  • Date: Sun, 28 Jan 2007 15:28:30 -0500

I don't have any experience with the Oikos varieties in particular,
but I know the American plums from around here range from best
flavored plum i've ever had to so sour as to be almost inedible fresh.
Hopefully the Oikos seedlings would range towards the former. And the
only Prunus nigra i've found was really awful. Hope that helps!

-matt

ann arbor, mi