nafex - [NAFEX] seeking M13 &/or Duchess seedlings

  • From: tanis grif <tanisgrif@yahoo.com>
  • To: North American Fruit Explorers <nafex@lists.ibiblio.org>
  • Subject: [NAFEX] seeking M13 &/or Duchess seedlings
  • Date: Fri, 26 Jan 2007 07:40:29 -0800 (PST)

The following post came from Canada. Does anyone in the states have a few of
either
or each they can sell me?

I think I can get permission from the owner of the flood-tolerant apple tree
to let
me plant other flood-tolerant rootstocks near the tree. That will be the
side-by-side trial. From digging the holes, I expect I'll get a few roots of
the
promising tree, for root-propagation. Can the more knowledgeable growers
point out
flaws in my plan? Thanks!

http://mobile.yahoo.com/mail