nafex - Re: [NAFEX] No spray peaches in the SE (at least Bristol, TN)

  • From: "Dennis Norton" <dmnorton@royaloakfarmorchard.com>
  • To: "North American Fruit Explorers" <nafex@lists.ibiblio.org>
  • Subject: Re: [NAFEX] No spray peaches in the SE (at least Bristol, TN)
  • Date: Tue, 2 May 2006 22:15:17 -0500

Barbara,

Have you visited http://www.ipmcenters.org/cropprofiles/docs/vapeachesnectarines.html (Crop Profile for Peaches and Nectarines in Virginia)? They also cover the pests and diseases common to the various growing areas. Hope it helps.

Dennis Norton
Royal Oak Farm Orchard
http://www.royaloakfarmorchard.com
----- Original Message ----- From: "BRosholdt" <rosholdt@erols.com>