nafex - [NAFEX] how do I search archives?

  • From: william anderson <dekalbman2@yahoo.com>
  • To: nafex@lists.ibiblio.org
  • Subject: [NAFEX] how do I search archives?
  • Date: Fri, 31 Mar 2006 10:36:06 -0800 (PST)

 HI, I'm new to this and want to search for info about apriums, pluots, plums, and cherries for  a small home orchard in central Illinois. I want to know about pollination, hardiness, rootstocks, late blooming varieties. Etc. I love fresh fruit and want to have the best chance of success with what I buy. I don't want to spend money for something that will not produce in my zone and climate.

  • [NAFEX] how do I search archives?, william anderson, 03/31/2006