nafex - Re: [NAFEX] rootstock supplier recommendation

  • From: "Dennis Norton" <dmnorton@royaloakfarmorchard.com>
  • To: "North American Fruit Explorers" <nafex@lists.ibiblio.org>
  • Subject: Re: [NAFEX] rootstock supplier recommendation
  • Date: Sat, 4 Mar 2006 12:11:50 -0600

Bob, you might check with http://www.cumminsnursery.com/pearroot.htm or http://www.forfruittrees.com see if they have any or where they may be getting theirs.

Dennis Norton
Royal Oak Farm Orchard
http://www.royaloakfarmorchard.com
----- Original Message -----
Sent: Wednesday, March 01, 2006 6:43 PM

Ed,

If you know where I can purchase 100 Pyrus Pyrodwarf and 100 Prunus Pixie I would very much appreciate it.  My usual supplier doesn't have them for me this year.  I don't care where I get them except I don't want to be concerned with import permits.

Thanks,
Bob Hartman
western Washington

Ribes60@aol.com wrote:
What quanities are you seeking, that will make a difference of where you can buy.

Ed Mashburn
Central PA
Zone 5A

_______________________________________________ nafex mailing list nafex@lists.ibiblio.org Reproduction of list messages or archives is not allowed. This includes distribution on other email lists or reproduction on web sites. Permission to reproduce is NEVER granted, so don't claim you have permission! **YOU MUST BE SUBSCRIBED TO POST!** Posts from email addresses that are not subscribed are discarded. No exceptions. ---- To subscribe or unsubscribe, go to the bottom of this page (also can be used to change other email options): http://lists.ibiblio.org/mailman/listinfo/nafex File attachments are NOT stripped by this list. TAKE STEPS TO PROTECT YOURSELF FROM COMPUTER VIRUSES! Please do not send binary files. Use plain text ONLY in emails! NAFEX web site: http://www.nafex.org/