nafex - [NAFEX] Plant Patent listings

  • From: Heron Breen <breen@fedcoseeds.com>
  • To: nafex@lists.ibiblio.org
  • Subject: [NAFEX] Plant Patent listings
  • Date: Tue, 28 Feb 2006 17:31:46 -0600

Hello all,
There is on-line access to the US Patent database, including Plant Patents.
The
searching is tricky, and I cannot say I have gotten the site to give me what
I am
looking for completely, but under Quick search, enter Apple and choose Title
for
the first query, Malus and choose description for the second query, and I
think you
are looking at all the plant patents for apples and apple rootstock in the
database. Maybe I am wrong, which is why I think that others should play
around and
give feedback of their best search techniques for this site:
http://www.uspto.gov/patft/index.html
best of luck,
Heron Breen
zone 4, Maine

  • [NAFEX] Plant Patent listings, Heron Breen, 02/28/2006