nafex - Re: [NAFEX] Grafting tapes

  • From: tanis grif <tanisgrif@yahoo.com>
  • To: North American Fruit Explorers <nafex@lists.ibiblio.org>
  • Subject: Re: [NAFEX] Grafting tapes
  • Date: Tue, 28 Feb 2006 14:10:57 -0800 (PST)

This sounds like rubber electrician's splicing tape. The roll I bought today
was
$2.50 or so. I've never run out during grafting season, but as a hobbyist
I've
never done more than 50 grafts in a season.

When my local Ace Hardware sees me buying slpicing tape, they know spring is
coming.
More reliable than a woodchuck.