nafex - Re: [NAFEX] Everbearing blackberries?

  • From: list@ginda.us
  • To: North American Fruit Explorers <nafex@lists.ibiblio.org>
  • Subject: Re: [NAFEX] Everbearing blackberries?
  • Date: Tue, 31 May 2005 17:45:06 -0400

I've never grown blackberries, but I've seen wild ones that have every fruit stage from blossom to ripe fruit on the same bush. My raspberries routinely continue to produce blossoms after the early blossoms have become ripe fruit - more in the fall crop than in the summer crop, since the fall crop is more spread out.

I would have thought it was normal for the group.

Ginda