nafex - RE: [NAFEX] Spring pest questions, peach tree borer traps and lures

  • From: "Stephen Sadler" <Docshiva@Docshiva.org>
  • To: "'Anton Callaway'" <marillen@earthlink.net>, "'North American Fruit Explorers'" <nafex@lists.ibiblio.org>
  • Cc:
  • Subject: RE: [NAFEX] Spring pest questions, peach tree borer traps and lures
  • Date: Sun, 1 May 2005 16:21:10 -0700

Peaceful Valley has lures Peach tree borer lures from $3.50 and down, and
wing traps for $3.50 and down (with quantity discounts). You can replace
the lure alone when needed, and they also sell Wing trap bottoms separately
so you don't need to replace the whole trap when it becomes full or dirty.

They also have curculio lures and traps.

I've had a little trouble with their web pages opening this weekend; they
just revised the site. Here's the traps and lures page:

http://www.groworganic.com/cgy_436.html

Stephen Sadler, Ph.D.
USDA 9, AHS heat zone 8,
Sacramento CA - Mediterranean climate