nafex - Re: [NAFEX] Shipping efficiency

  • From: tanis grif <tanisgrif@yahoo.com>
  • To: North American Fruit Explorers <nafex@lists.ibiblio.org>
  • Subject: Re: [NAFEX] Shipping efficiency
  • Date: Thu, 24 Feb 2005 10:02:27 -0800 (PST)

My experience is more like Pat's than Jerry's. Ever since UPS had their IPO,
service quality has declined, even in urban areas, (let alone the drop in
service
quantity to rurals) so I wonder how they stay in business. FedEx I'm
familiar with
only as a service used by businesses which have made an error and are
scrambling to
make good. Also, the FedEx business outlet is miles away.