nafex - Re: [NAFEX]Ribes odoratum 'Crandall'

  • From: Martin Weber <martweb@arcor.de>
  • To: North American Fruit Explorers <nafex@lists.ibiblio.org>
  • Subject: Re: [NAFEX]Ribes odoratum 'Crandall'
  • Date: Sun, 23 Jan 2005 21:12:34 +0100

I think Kimm Hummer from NCGR Corvallis could supply original material to you.

Greetings
Martin

loneroc wrote:

There seems to be any number of seedling Ribes odoratum around under the
'Crandall' name. Does anyone have material that they believe is true to
name? Or perhaps 'Crandall' is now so confused that it'd best be abandoned.
If there is no true to name stuff, perhaps new and improved odoratum is
floating around in someone's currant patch?

Steve Herje, Lone Rock, WI

----- Original Message ----- From: <list@ginda.us>