nafex - RE: [NAFEX] SoilandHealth.org?

  • From: "John Cruickshank" <heavensi@heavensi.cnc.net>
  • To: "North American Fruit Explorers" <nafex@lists.ibiblio.org>
  • Subject: RE: [NAFEX] SoilandHealth.org?
  • Date: Sun, 26 Dec 2004 12:20:19 -0700

Hi there,

Re: of Cato's writings talks about training grapes
to trees in this web page;

http://www.soilandhealth.org/01aglibrary/010121cato/catofarmtext.htm

Later,
Tom

Does anyone know the status of www.soilandhealth.org mentioned in the
message to the list below? I can't reach that domain or any links on it,
but it all looks like really good stuff to be online with.