nafex - [NAFEX] strawberry watering

  • From: "del stubbs" <pinewoodel@hotmail.com>
  • To: nafex@lists.ibiblio.org
  • Subject: [NAFEX] strawberry watering
  • Date: Thu, 01 Jul 2004 13:16:24 +0000

Thanks to recommendations on this list we put in a batch of Sparkle strawberries. They are on their second year now and just starting to ripen. We havent had quite the rainfall I would like, and was going out to water, but some things aren't good to water as they are ripening, true for strawberries? Soak 'em?
(They are on heavy soil and straw so in no risk of shriveling up at this time.)
Thanks Del N. MN.

From ‘will you?’ to ‘I do,’ MSN Life Events is your resource for Getting
Married. http://lifeevents.msn.com/category.aspx?cid=married