nafex - [NAFEX] Wisconsin Balmer

  • From: "Ed Forest" <edforest55@hotmail.com>
  • To: nafex@lists.ibiblio.org
  • Subject: [NAFEX] Wisconsin Balmer
  • Date: Sun, 23 May 2004 12:56:02 +0000

Hmm, interesting, I have been meaning to get the Wisconsin Balmer for years now, finally I went to McKay nursery in Waterloo, WI last spring, waited in their fancy foyer, and waited, and finally someone called me to their fancy office and told me that the McKay peach was the only peach they carried and that it wasn't worth eating, strictly an ornamental tree. Crestfallen, I left, resolved to be content with the Reliance and its seedlings I've got going.
Kevin Bradley
(BTW Mckay are great folks, innovative and friendly, but not really into fruit bearing stock)

Watch LIVE baseball games on your computer with MLB.TV, included with MSN Premium! http://join.msn.click-url.com/go/onm00200439ave/direct/01/