nafex - Re: [NAFEX] Re: feral apples

  • From: Tom Olenio <tolenio@sentex.net>
  • To: longdistshtr <longdistshtr@shtc.net>, North American Fruit Explorers <nafex@lists.ibiblio.org>
  • Cc:
  • Subject: Re: [NAFEX] Re: feral apples
  • Date: Sun, 02 May 2004 08:50:12 -0400

Hi,

Curious...

Does this mean that every time a new apple variety is released people should
yank out what they have and replace
it? Much like buying a new computer every time people turn around.

I have a computer, but I saved my #2 pencil, paper and stamps. (smile)

I figure people should grow what "works" for them.

Later,
Tom