nafex - Re: [NAFEX] Sprayers?

  • From: "C. Waite Maclin" <waite8@gwi.net>
  • To: North American Fruit Explorers <nafex@lists.ibiblio.org>
  • Subject: Re: [NAFEX] Sprayers?
  • Date: Wed, 7 Apr 2004 10:31:19 -0400

Also, the Mantis is on wheels and the battery is easily rechargeable. Waite Maclin
On Wednesday, April 7, 2004, at 10:25 AM, Richard O'Barr wrote:

Tom:
I have a 15 gallon sprayer that is on wheels with the more
expensive hand gun which cost about 300.00. It is electric and I use my
riding Lawn mower. I bought it from the local coop. It does a good job, but
I hate having to rinse it out thoroughly betweern herbicide and
insecticide/fungicide sprays.( I need 2 tanks.) It shoots a stream about
20 -25 ft. I guess.

Topgun
Zone 7