nafex - RE: [NAFEX] Winemaking in Iowa?

  • From: "Teghtmeyer, Suzanne R" <srt175f@smsu.edu>
  • To: "North American Fruit Explorers" <nafex@lists.ibiblio.org>
  • Subject: RE: [NAFEX] Winemaking in Iowa?
  • Date: Thu, 4 Mar 2004 09:38:25 -0600

Oh, yes, there's winemaking and vineyards in Iowa!

For more information, look at these sites:

Iowa Grape Growers Association

http://www.iowagrapegrowers.com/

Iowa Wineries and Vineyards

http://www.iowagrapegrowers.com/wineriesandvineyards.htm

Grape Expectations: A food system perspective on redeveloping the Iowa grape industry

http://www.leopold.iastate.edu/pubinfo/papersspeeches/grapes2000.html

and recently updated, Fruit Science: Pomology:

http://library.smsu.edu/paulevans/frtlinks.shtml

----Suzi Teghtmeyer

Paul Evans Library of Fruit Science

Missouri State Fruit Experiment Station and Mid-America Viticulture and Enology Center,

Southwest Missouri State University, Mountain Grove Campus

Evans Library Homepage: http://library.smsu.edu/paulevans/

AgNIC Viticulture site: http://library.smsu.edu/paulevans/viticulture1.shtml

Email: srt175f@smsu.edu