nafex - [NAFEX] Spray N Gro

  • From: "Rodney Eveland" <reveland@collinscom.net>
  • To: <nafex@lists.ibiblio.org>
  • Subject: [NAFEX] Spray N Gro
  • Date: Sat, 31 Jan 2004 18:30:35 -0700

Just read your post about spray-n-grow and I got to thinking that although you are probably correct about people who lose their temper as the president of that company did, it is possible that you didn't see results simply because where you live the days are very long and people in the midwest of the US have very short days in comparison. Where I live in Wyoming the days are shorter than when I lived about 39 miles South of the Canadian border. Seeing the Northern lights is a rare occasion here also. Perhaps latitude has something to do with reason some people get results and others don't. Just a suggestion...... Rodney