nafex - Re: [NAFEX] Nafex>Fairfax strawberry

  • From: "Mike Levine" <mlevine@umich.edu>
  • To: <breezyhill@myway.com>, "North American Fruit Explorers" <nafex@lists.ibiblio.org>
  • Cc:
  • Subject: Re: [NAFEX] Nafex>Fairfax strawberry
  • Date: Tue, 25 Nov 2003 22:25:54 -0500

It seems like someone should re-release this variety.  There was much talk about this variety being many people's favorite for flavor.  I looked for it all winter last year and couldn't find anyone who carried it.  I had to settle for Sparkle which I understand has Fairfax as one of it's parents.  The Sparkle is good too, but it leaves me wondering what Fairfax is like.  I'd love to get my hands on some Fairfax if anyone has virus-free stock.

Mike Levine
Ann Arbor, MI
zone 5b