nafex - Re: [NAFEX] re: rabbiteye coloration

  • From: hector black <hblack@twlakes.net>
  • To: North American Fruit Explorers <nafex@lists.ibiblio.org>
  • Subject: Re: [NAFEX] re: rabbiteye coloration
  • Date: Sun, 01 Jun 2003 07:56:42 -0700

We've had great results with rabbiteye blueberries, Climax and Tifblue here
is a cold zone 6. They were killed back by -29 deg. F.. one winter some 18
years ago, but have flourished and borne heavily ever since.
We saw them growing at the Plateau expt. station at higher elevation
than ours (by nearly 1000 ft.) and doing well, recommended there as a cash
crop.
hector black zone 6