nafex - Re: [NAFEX] surround application

  • From: Waite8@aol.com
  • To: nafex@lists.ibiblio.org
  • Subject: Re: [NAFEX] surround application
  • Date: Sun, 1 Jun 2003 12:48:54 EDT

In a message dated 5/31/03 10:36:35 AM, tedsiegan@hotmail.com writes:

<< <div style='background-color:'><DIV>
Has anyone else had difficulty applying Surround ( the organic, clay powder
used on fruit trees)? Both sprayers I have tryed have clogged very quickly. I
have used 1/2 lb per gallon as per Plants Alive and each pressurized sprayer
has clogged. Is there a trick that I don't know? Shoud I just dump some
Surround
in my manual duster and say the heck with water? After all lately it rains
every day anyway.
ted siegan, zone 6
Arlington, Ma >>

Hi. I use 1/2 lb as recommended by John Mosko of Englehard. However. I mix
the solution thoroughly in a separate container and then pour in sprayer. I
keep the solution well agitatged throughout the spraying. Waite Maclin,
Pastor
Chuck Orchards, Cushing, Maine.

  • Re: [NAFEX] surround application, Waite8, 06/01/2003