nafex - Re: [NAFEX] bumble bee as pollinator

  • From: "Lon J. Rombough" <lonrom@hevanet.com>
  • To: North American Fruit Explorers <nafex@lists.ibiblio.org>
  • Subject: Re: [NAFEX] bumble bee as pollinator
  • Date: Mon, 21 Apr 2003 12:23:08 -0700

Title: Re: [NAFEX] bumble bee as pollinator
I've been around bumblebees all my life here.  I even find it useful to plant borage to encourage them in the garden as they pollinate beans and peas to give better set.  Guess the species here are just less aggressive.  Of course I used to keep bees, so stinging insects don't bother me that much.
-Lon Rombough