nafex - [NAFEX] Emergency recomendations needed: Rootstock source

  • From: Mauch1@aol.com
  • To: nafex@lists.ibiblio.org
  • Subject: [NAFEX] Emergency recomendations needed: Rootstock source
  • Date: Wed, 02 Apr 2003 22:32:54 -0500

I messed up. I delayed making my
final rootstock order for the spring,
and my "standard" source is sold out.

I need ~10 Plum/Apricot rootstocks.
Was going to get Marianna 2624,
but would also be happy with St. Julian A
(Actually though I was looking for moderate
dwarfing from these two options, at this point
I'll almost take anything graft compatible).

If the nursery can also supply even smaller quantities of
apple and pear rootstock, I'd be even happier.

Please go ahead and make recommendations.

Thanks very much!

Chris Mauchline
SE PA, zone 6
40° 5' N 75° 51'W