nafex - [NAFEX] On-Line Pomona

  • From: "Dr. Ethan Natelson" <natelson@pipeline.com>
  • To: nafex@lists.ibiblio.org
  • Subject: [NAFEX] On-Line Pomona
  • Date: Sat, 01 Mar 2003 19:33:01 -0500

Dear Philip,

Welcome to NAFEX, we are pleased to have you in our group. In response
to your question, yes, the topic of an on-line Pomona has been discussed by
the Board but for many reasons, we have not tried to pursue this concept.
Some of the issues have already been mentioned. In addition, some of the
contributors to Pomona do not like the idea of having their material on
line. I am sure that if this were done in the future, the hard copy would
still need to be made available, as is the case with many scientific journals.

Regards, Ethan

  • [NAFEX] On-Line Pomona, Dr. Ethan Natelson, 03/01/2003