nafex - Re: [NAFEX] NAFEX annual meeting

  • From: "Dr. Ethan Natelson" <natelson@pipeline.com>
  • To: nafex@lists.ibiblio.org
  • Subject: Re: [NAFEX] NAFEX annual meeting
  • Date: Mon, 27 Jan 2003 17:48:51 -0500

Dear Tom,

For many years, Jerry Lehman has videotaped the annual NAFEX meetings.
I am not certain if all of the tapes have found their way into the NAFEX
library, but they certainly would be available to members. You could write
Jerry and ask.

Regards, Ethan

At 01:40 PM 1/27/03 -0500, you wrote:
>Hello,
>
>Regarding the NAFEX annual meeting...
>
>Do they ever video tape the seminars held at the annual NAFEX meeting? I
cannot attend, but
>these videos would be a benefit to the NAFEX library and also could be sold
to those interested.

>If weddings are video taped, there is no reason not to tape NAFEX seminars
and presentations at
>the annual meeting, as there is a much wider audience.
>
>Thank you,
>Tom
>
>===
>Canada plant hardiness zone 5b
>Southwest Ontario
>===

>File attachments are accepted by this list; please do not send binary
files, plain text ONLY!
>Message archives are here:
>https://lists.ibiblio.org/sympa/arc/nafex
>To view your user options go to:
>http://lists.ibiblio.org/mailman/options/nafex/XXXX@XXXX (where XXXX@XXXX is
>YOUR email address)
>NAFEX web site: http://www.nafex.org/

  • Re: [NAFEX] NAFEX annual meeting, Dr. Ethan Natelson, 01/27/2003