nafex - RE: [NAFEX] Clive Simms

  • From: "Mark Lee" <markl@nytec.com>
  • To: <nafex@lists.ibiblio.org>
  • Subject: RE: [NAFEX] Clive Simms
  • Date: Thu, 2 Jan 2003 10:15:50 -0800

He has great pictures. I found it interesting that he did not have a
picture of cherry prinsepia. I assume that he has not yet been able to get
this to fruit in England. Lon has commented before that this plant would
probably be unproductive in Seattle. Has anyone had luck with this fruit?
-Mark Lee, Seattle z7