nafex - Re: [NAFEX] last meteor storm(off topic)

  • From: "Steve N. Dulaney" <dulaney@wvi.com>
  • To: nafex@lists.ibiblio.org
  • Subject: Re: [NAFEX] last meteor storm(off topic)
  • Date: Sun, 17 Nov 2002 12:39:01 -0800

Rick,

Unfortunately, I teach the class, so I cannot be late.

Regards,
Steve N. Dulaney

Rick Valley wrote:
If the sky is cloudy here in the Willamette Valley, I'll drive east until I
can see stars.
I caught last year's. I don't care how many per minute, I wanna see some
more of those fireballs that light the whole sky like a giant arc light so
you can see the colors around you and leave glowing trails that last for
tens of minutes.
The kids can miss a little school if we stay up too late.
-Rick