nafex - Re: [NAFEX] off topic - voles?

  • From: Ginda Fisher <ginda@concentric.net>
  • To: nafex@lists.ibiblio.org
  • Subject: Re: [NAFEX] off topic - voles?
  • Date: Mon, 4 Nov 2002 18:18:09 -0500

My creature, which I've decided was a vole, didn't look anything like a baby bunny. Front and hind legs similar in structure, short ears - really, if I hadn't heard of voles I would have thought it was a weird chubby mouse with a short tail.

Baby bunnies are much cuter. And I mostly see them in the spring, not the fall.

Ginda