nafex - [NAFEX] Ginkgo trees fading

  • From: "Brenda Keer" <b.m.keer@btinternet.com>
  • To: <nafex@lists.ibiblio.org>
  • Subject: [NAFEX] Ginkgo trees fading
  • Date: Wed, 30 Oct 2002 10:50:51 -0000

This is the Royal Horticultural Society in England.  Maybe they could give you some advice.

I have a wonderful female ginkgo some 40 feet high.  I have never seen it wilting, but frost does blacken it at times.  It has taken a battering lately in very high winds, but still has masses of fruit.  I would like to be able to pickle them - I understand they are a delicacy in China.

  • [NAFEX] Ginkgo trees fading, Brenda Keer, 10/30/2002