nafex - Re: [NAFEX] Groundhogs Devouring Peaches

  • From: "shambeda" <shambeda@epix.net>
  • To: <nafex@lists.ibiblio.org>
  • Subject: Re: [NAFEX] Groundhogs Devouring Peaches
  • Date: Fri, 30 Aug 2002 22:17:37 -0500

I'd recommend relocating them about 6 feet (under, that is!)
Steve

I'd relocate them a lot farther than a couple of miles away. As for bait, I
used a piece of melon, an apple, some broccoli, and some peanut butter.
Seemed to work very well though I don't know which ingredient of this
gourmet meal it liked the most.

Mike Levine,
Ann Arbor, MI