nafex - Re: [NAFEX] Potted Apple Culture

  • From: Thomas Olenio <tolenio@sentex.net>
  • To: <nafex@lists.ibiblio.org>
  • Subject: Re: [NAFEX] Potted Apple Culture
  • Date: Sat, 27 Jul 2002 17:36:41 -0400 (EDT)

Hello Bernie,

Thank you for your response, now that I think about it, it makes perfect
sense.

Since there is no disease, no insect damage, it only makes sense that it
is putting it's energy into the roots, and leaving the top growth till
next year.

Since I inoculated the bare roots when I transplanted with myco fungi I
was expecting more this year. Maybe next year.

Thanks again.

Tom

--
Southwest Ontario