nafex - Re: [nafex] Re: Off Topic Vegetables

  • From: "Lon J. Rombough" <lonrom@hevanet.com>
  • To: nafex@yahoogroups.com
  • Subject: Re: [nafex] Re: Off Topic Vegetables
  • Date: Tue, 02 Apr 2002 11:32:50 -0800

I always had the impression that tropicals were covered pretty well by the
California Rare Fruit Growers (www.crfg.org) and that NAFEX was more for
temperate fruits.
-Lon Rombough
Grapes, writing, consulting, more, plus word on my grape book at
http://www.bunchgrapes.com

----------
>From: "lostman_amiga" <lostman_amiga@yahoo.com>
>To: nafex@yahoogroups.com
>Subject: [nafex] Re: Off Topic Vegetables
>Date: Tue, Apr 2, 2002, 11:08 AM
>

>Here is a kind of fruit tree that is not talked about much. Palm
>trees! There are some that produce tasty edible fruit (besides the
>Coconut), and some are pretty cold hardy. Has anyone tried fruit off
>the Butia or Jubea palms?
>
>....ok, I am sorry, I have'nt had much sleep in the last few days.
> I will shutup now. :)

Buy Stock for $4.
No Minimums.
FREE Money 2002.