nafex - [nafex] Strawberries - Variety "Fern"

  • From: Tom Olenio <tolenio@sentex.net>
  • To: nafex@yahoogroups.com
  • Subject: [nafex] Strawberries - Variety "Fern"
  • Date: Sat, 30 Mar 2002 21:47:37 -0500

Hello,

A good friend gave me two terra-cotta strawberry urns, and I
wonder if there are any pitfalls I should avoid?

I understand that strawberries do not like wet feet, and the
input from someone with experience would be appreciated.

I have never grown strawberries before. The variety of
strawberries I have is "Fern".

Thanks in advance.

Later,
Tom