nafex - Re: [nafex] new planting areas

  • From: "del stubbs" <pinewoodel@hotmail.com>
  • To: nafex@yahoogroups.com
  • Subject: Re: [nafex] new planting areas
  • Date: Wed, 27 Feb 2002 12:38:40 +0000

>From: "John Van Hazinga" <vanhaz@gsinet.net>
>Another area is the "yard" where the timber was gathered which is about 30
>by 100 feet with well mixed woods soil which is due to be graded and gets
>about four hours midday sun and filtered after that.

John, the lower light situation interests me as I have many meadow areas
like that. Could be mistaken - but I remember in a discussion cancerning a
similar situation - the recommendation of prunus and evans cherry in
particular. Also elderberry.
Warmest winter here in N. Minnesota as well, Del Z2/3

Buy Stock for $4.
No Minimums.
FREE Money 2002.
http://us.click.yahoo.com/BgmYkB/VovDAA/ySSFAA/VAOolB/TM