nafex - Re: [nafex] Off Topic: Nuts for Nuts?

  • From: "shambeda" <shambeda@epix.net>
  • To: <ginda@concentric.net>
  • Subject: Re: [nafex] Off Topic: Nuts for Nuts?
  • Date: Mon, 24 Dec 2001 19:05:46 -0500

I ordered a nutcracker an several varieties of walnuts from Gerald Gardner
in MO
I found his name in the NUTSHELL, quarterly newsletter of the Northern Nut
Growers.
I ordered from Gerald after testing his nut cracker.There are several ads in
the NUTSHELL.
The Secretary of the NNG (Tucker Hill) lives a mile from my house (central
PA). He will have other contacts. I can give you his email if none of this
info pans out.

I belong the the PA NUT GROWERS,
and the Back Yard Fruit Growers (BYFG)
http://www.sas.upenn.edu/~dailey/byfg.html
a quick internet search (yahoo) on nut growers turns up state by state list
of asociations.
You could try your state first.
(ps - you should put your zone or state at the bottom of your posts so other
people know what part the world you come from)

Steve Shambeda
Etters, PA zone 6